Dec 19, 2018 :: Wednesday
Updated At: September 13, 2018 PDT
2008 Rinker 260 Express Cruiser in Paxton, IL
- Hull Material:
- 260 Express Cruiser
2008 Rinker 260 Express Cruiser
Boat is clean, and has always been well maintained
Stored indoors during the Winter months
Has only been used only on Fresh water, and has low hours (139 hours on engine)
The Lakes in this area are conducive to running a bit, and then finding a nice Cove and Anchoring for a relaxing day
The Powerplant is a MerCruiser 350 Mag engine with a Bravo 3 Outdrive, and with dual Props
There is also a 3.0 MPMG Westerbeke generator onboard for Remote Anchorage Power generation
She is also equipped with Trim Tabs.
There are dual Batteries in the engine compartment - one Cranking and one for the House Electronics
The Batteries can be switch to operate singularly or in Tandem
Also equipped with Shore Electrical and Cable connections - both Port and Starboard
A Control Panel is found in the Salon to control or convert the Shore Electric.
All Electronics include.-
- Faria Digital Depth Sounder
- Clarion Multi Speaker Marine Stereo with Sirius Satellite Receiver
- Phantom Series PS1000 25 Watt VHF & FM Marine Radio with Fiberglass Antenna
- Lowrance Global Map 5200C Mapping GPS System
- Waeco Refrigerator with Freezer
- Kenyon Alcohol or Electric Range
- Sharp Microwave Oven
- Broksonic 14-inch TV with DVD Player
- Atwood Marine Hot Water Heater
And much more...!
Also Equipped with.-
- Freshwater Storage Tanks with Electric Pump
- Waste Tank with Connection for Marina Suck-Out
- Bathroom with Jabsco Manual Marine Toilet, Sink & Shower.
Other Features include.-
- Air Conditioning
- Salon Heating
- Salon Sleeps 4 with good Storage for the salon
- Salon has Five (5) Porthole Windows (open for ventilation)
- Overhead Hatch (equipped with a Screen for additional ventilation)
- Salon Table
- Removable Table (can be installed in the Main exterior cabin).
Exterior Cabin includes.-
- Plenty of Bench Seating
- Cooler (designed to lock into a Storage Cabinet under the Sink)
- Equipped with Bottom Paint
- Radar Arch
- Generous (3 ft wide ) Swim Platform with Exterior Shower & Swim Ladder
- Windlass Anchor (up front)
- Snap-In Carpet in the Exterior Cabin
- Bimini Top
- Cockpit Cover
- Camper Top (encloses the entire exterior cabin).
Note. One of the features that is unique to this boat is that there is plenty of Headroom in the Salon. Quite tall, and can stand upright in the Salon. Most boats in the 26 foot size range can not make that claim. Only when you go up a size class or two do the boats consistently give you that type of Headroom. The nice thing about this boat is that it gives you that space, while only having a Beam of 8.6 feet that can still legally fit on a Trailer to head off to your favorite spot. A Custom Heritage Dual-Axle Trailer with Surge Brakes is also included as well!
This is a must see Power Boat and everything within works well
Currently located in Paxton, IL.
Serious inquiries only.
The Hull ID RNK89196C708
Financing, Nationwide Shipping and Warranties available to qualified buyers.
Stock Number: B190317T